Pre-School Fees – Year 2019
(Fees payable when the student starts pre-school)
|Class||School Fees |
(10-Week School Term)
18 months old
|Nursery 1 to Kindergarten 2|
3 – 6 years old
Fees at EtonHouse Pre-schools are collected on a 10-week term basis, 4 times a year. The monthly fees reflected in the last column are for your quick reference where it is before the subsidy deduction (for Singapore citizen children) from Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA). The local EtonHouse preschool follows the MOE calendar and fees are collected at the start of each term.
Fees Applicable on Registration
(Non-refundable & includes GST)
|Student Insurance |
per annum (include GST)
|Deposit||Total Fees Upon Registration|
(18 months – 2 years)
|Nursery 1 to K2||S$535.00||S$8.56||S$1,838.00||S$2,381.56|
*Definition of 8 fee-paying term-week withdrawal notice:
- Term-week refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term.
- Fee-paying term-weeks refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term excluding holiday activity periods, school holiday periods, public holidays and school closure periods.
- If the withdrawal is not in accordance to the terms and conditions, 50% of the Deposit will be forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, top-up of school fees in lieu of notice will not be accepted by EtonHouse.
For cheque payments
Please write your child’s full name and the invoice number (if applicable) at the back of all cheque.
Payable to: EtonHouse Pre-School Pte Ltd
Mailing address: 39 Newton Road, Singapore 307966
On enrolment, please submit the following forms/documents to the office:
(No.3-6- forms are available from the admission office)
- Singaporeans/PRs – I/Cs of parents & child’s birth certificates (copies – front & back)
Child of PR – Copy of re-entry permit (stamp on passport) required.
Expatriates – Employment / Dependent Passes of Parents & Child (copies – front & back)
- Immunization Record (Copy)
- Registration form + 2 passport-sized photographs
- Transport Request Form (if necessary)
- ECDA Forms
- EtonHouse Forms
Pre-School Care and Routine
• Full Day – 9.00 am to 3.30 pm (inclusive of one morning snack, lunch and afternoon tea)
A welcome pack including one set of school uniform, one set of P.E. attire and a school hat will be provided.
EtonHouse Robertson is registered with ECDA as a childcare centre which is guided by the MOE Curriculum Framework for Kindergartens in Singapore. Singaporean children are entitled to the ECDA childcare subsidy.