Pre-School Fees - Year 2020
(Fees payable when the student starts pre-school)
|Class||Programme Type||School Fees ( 10- Week School Term)||GST 7%||Total|
18 months old
|5 Full Days|
|Nursery 1 to K2|
3 - 6 years old
|5 Full Days|
5 Mornings (applicable to Nursery 1 & Nursery 2
Fees at EtonHouse Pre-schools are collected on a 10-week term basis, 4 times a year. The monthly fees reflected in the last column are for your quick reference where it is before the subsidy deduction (for Singapore citizen children) from Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA). The local EtonHouse preschool follows the MOE calendar and fees are collected at the start of each term.
Fees Applicable on Registration
|Class||Registration Fee (non-refundable & includes GST)||Student Insurance per annum (include GST)||Deposit||Total Fees Upon Registration|
(18 months old)
|Nursery 1 to K2 |
(3-6 years old)
*Definition of 8 fee-paying term-week withdrawal notice:
- Term-week refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term.
- Fee-paying term-weeks refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term excluding holiday activity periods, school holiday periods, public holidays and school closure periods.
- If the withdrawal is not in accordance to the terms and conditions, 50% of the Deposit will be forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, top-up of school fees in lieu of notice will not be accepted by EtonHouse.
**There are 4 school terms per year. Each term is 3 months.
On enrolment, please submit the following forms/documents to the office:
(No.3-6- forms are available from the admission office)
- Singaporeans/PRs - I/Cs of parents & child's birth certificates (copies - front & back)
Child of PR - Copy of re-entry permit (stamp on passport) required.
Expatriates - Employment / Dependent Passes of Parents & Child (copies - front & back)
- Immunization Record (Copy)
- Registration form + 2 passport-sized photographs
- Transport Request Form (if necessary)
- ECDA Forms
- EtonHouse Forms
Pre-School Care and Routine
Full Day – 9.00 am to 3.00 pm (inclusive of one morning snack, lunch and afternoon tea)
Half Day (AM) – 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (inclusive of one morning snack and lunch)
What to pack to school:
A backpack that contains the following items:
- A set clothes for change (and at least one set of underwear – if toilet trained; 2 diapers if child is not toilet-trained) & a water bottle.
The school is open from 7.00 am until 7.00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
School opens from 8.30 am to 1 pm on Saturdays.
EtonHouse at Mountbatten 223 is registered with ECDA as a childcare centre which is guided by the MOE Curriculum Framework; Singaporean children are entitled to the ECDA childcare subsidy.
For any other inquiry kindly contact admission office at +65 64405100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org