EtonHouse at Mountbatten 223 has thoughtfully planned facilities that include:
- A dedicated learning centre that is equipped with wooden blocks and LEGO (registered trademark) bricks;
- A stimulating indoor playground that is equipped with unique open-ended learning materials;
- Creative vertical gardens and innovative gardening practices and ideas;
- Dedicated studios for Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Cooking, Library and Light;
- Engaging and fun Holiday Programmes and After School Clubs
Children also enjoy a large selection of tricycles and educational resources available. All meals are freshly prepared on the premises and exclude Pork, Beef and Lard products. Food is Halal sourced, nuts are excluded and provision is made for vegetarian children.
Experience the school's exceptional learning environment.