An award-winning school
EtonHouse 223@Mountbatten has received multiple national awards for its outstanding standards of practice.
- NParks Community in Bloom 2012, 2016, 2018
- The Community in Bloom (CIB) Awards organised by Singapore’s National Parks Board recognises and rewards gardening efforts by community groups.
- ECDA Early Childhood Innovation Award (Distinction) 2015
- The school took part in the President’s Challenge and was accorded the highest accolade (Distinction Award) in ECDA Awards for Excellence in Early Childhood Development 2015 in the Innovation category with our Heritage Project.
- The school was also recognised for its efforts towards environmental sustainability and awarded the certificate of achievement for being one of the top 3 most active and creative schools in the “Tetra Pak Little Green Dots” program National Environment Agency.
- CHERISH Junior Award 2014
- CHERISH (Championing Efforts Resulting in Improved School Health) Junior Award by Singapore’s Health Promotion Board and Ministry of Education recognises schools that establish comprehensive health promotion programmes for students and staff
- MCYS Early Childhood Innovation Award (Silver) 2012
- The Green Team teachers were awarded the Early Childhood Innovation Award (Silver) for their project ‘Educating for a Green Mindset’. This award aims to recognise individuals and teams who have endeavoured to innovate and improve the existing programmes and services or processes to benefit children in the centres.
- MCYS Outstanding Early Childhood Teacher Award 2012
- An award by The Ministry of Community Development Youth and Sports (MCYS) to recognise outstanding and exemplary contributions by early childhood professionals
- Healthy Eating in Child Care Centre Award 2012
- Awarded by the Health Promotion Board for having successfully created a healthy environment with nutritious food available for the children while cultivating good eating habits from a young age.
- MCYS Outstanding Early Childhood Leader Award 2011
- Senior Principal Ms. Josephyne Ho was awarded the MCYS Outstanding Leader award for 2011, Singapore’s highest award in the child-care sector which honours and recognises the contributions of outstanding child care leaders.