Pre-School Fees – Year 2019
(Fees payable when the student starts pre-school)
|Class||Programme Type||School Fees (10-Week School Term)||GST 7%||Total||Approx. Monthly Fee|
|Nursery One to|
Fees at EtonHouse Pre-schools are collected on a 10-week term basis, 4 times a year. The monthly fees reflected in the last column are for your quick reference where it is before the subsidy deduction (for Singapore citizen children) from Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA). The local EtonHouse preschool follows the MOE calendar and fees are collected at the start of each term.
Fees Applicable on Registration
|Class||Application Fee (non-refundable & includes GST)||Student Insurance per|
annum (Includes GST)
*Definition of 8 fee-paying term-week withdrawal notice:
- Term-week refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term.
- Fee-paying term-weeks refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term excluding holiday activity periods, school holiday periods, public holidays and school closure periods.
- If the withdrawal is not in accordance to the terms and conditions, 50% of the Deposit will be forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, top-up of school fees in lieu of notice will not be accepted by EtonHouse.
*There are 4 school terms per year. Each term is 3 months.
On enrolment, please submit the following forms/documents to the office:
(No.3-6- forms are available from the admission office)
- Singaporeans/PRs – I/Cs of parents & child’s birth certificates (copies – front & back)
Child of PR – Copy of re-entry permit (stamp on passport) required.
Expatriates – Employment / Dependent Passes of Parents & Child (copies – front & back)
- Immunization Record (Copy)
- Registration form + 2 passport-sized photographs
- Transport Request Form (if necessary)
- ECDA Forms
- EtonHouse Forms
Pre-School Care and Routine
- Full day: 8:15am to 4:00pm (entitled to after-school care up till 7pm)
- Half day: 8:15am to 1:00pm