EtonHouse Box of Joy is back!11 Oct 2018
As we are approaching the festive season, our yearly ‘Box of Joy’ is back! Last year, thanks to your generosity we collected 1,200 boxes that were distributed to 11 charities. Your kindness brought joy to the lives of many children, some of whom have never received a gift before.
As we usher in the festive season, involve your entire family to create a ‘Box of Joy’, all in the spirit of giving back to those who need it more this festive season.
How to pack your Box of Joy?
1. Take any shoe box or any gift box (if you don’t have a shoe box).
2. Wrap the box but remember to wrap the lid separately. The box should not be sealed as the volunteers will go through them before we hand them to the children. this is for safety reasons.
3. Pack useful and educational materials in the box. Your gifts should be new; not used and old toys.
4. Label your box and indicate the age group for which the gift is for. You can also use our label found in page 2 of this flyer – Box of Joy 2018
5. Drop it off at any EtonHouse campus by 7th Dec 2018
Let us celebrate the spirit of giving and spread the joy!