Job Description – Secondary Teacher
The School has high expectations of its staff and welcomes innovative and creative, qualified, flexible, child-centred applicants who will further enhance the quality of teaching and learning at EtonHouse International School.
Successful candidates will have an up to date knowledge of educational and curricular developments, be passionate about children both within and outside the classroom, and be experienced and dynamic teachers who hold a relevant degree, have appropriate work experience and have a clear understanding of teaching at throughout the Secondary levels.
We are looking for Secondary Teachers in various subjects and disciplines: English, Math, Science, Humanities, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Design and Technology, Drama, Spanish, Hindi and Japanese.
Who we are looking for
- Successful candidate who exhibit our Image of an Educator: Collaborative, Life-Long Learner, Open-Minded, Respectful, Passionate
- An outstanding teaching practitioner who enjoys inspiring students through a student centred approach to learning
- Highly committed individuals with the ability to provide a model of excellent classroom practice
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in one or more of the following levels: IB Diploma Program, KS3, and IGCSE
- Strong Knowledge of Pedagogy and the process of teaching and learning. Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum particularly related to your subject specialism
Interested candidates may forward their detailed CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current location and availability date.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.