EtonHouse International Pre-School Yangon @ Myanmar
We are welcoming educators that are passionate about teaching, working as a team and willing to experience a Reggio Inspired School.
We are seeking candidates that are excellent communicators with children, parents and teaching partners and are fully engaged in the educational process of inquiry, observation and reflection. We value innovation, creativity and leading-edge thinkers.
If you feel like you are up for the very rewarding challenge of teaching and learning in a Reggio Inspired School and can see yourself in an atmosphere of supportive continual growth, we welcome you to apply.
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or any other major
- Teacher Certificate, Diploma or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant’s degree is not in Education
- At least 2 – 5 years of relevant teaching experiences in an early-childhood settings, preferrably in an international school settings
- Willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry-based learning is required
- Preferably candidate from Native-English speaking country
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Ability and desire to think creatively about ideas and materials
- Willing to commit to a minimum 2-years contract
Interested candidates can email their Cover Letter & CV to: email@example.com