Physical Education Teacher
Job Description – Physical Education (PE) Teacher
The PE Teacher is responsible to the School Principal in the execution of professional duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and conduct effective lesson plans to teach physical education appropriate for the pre-primary (2-6yrs) age group, in conjunction with our Inquire, Think, Learn Curriculum Framework;
- Plan and implement appropriate PE programmes to support and enhance children’s understanding of health, physical exercise and safety;
- Assess, observe, record and report on student progress in their physical development (gross and fine motor skills and coordination), including writing student reports and attending parents meetings;
- Obtain and maintain appropriate sports equipment, in collaboration with the respective staff of the preschools;
- Conduct appropriate after school clubs as assigned;
- Participate in any preschool events as assigned.
Who we are looking for
- Successful candidate who exhibit our Image of an Educator: Collaborative, Life-Long Learner, Open-Minded, Respectful, Passionate
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ Pre-School Teaching or its equivalent (preferred);
- Relevant qualifications in Physical Education or Sports Science (preferred);
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Strong motivational skills;
- Possess patience and extensive knowledge of physical fitness, sports and exercise;
- Minimum of one year or more teaching experience.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current location and availability date.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.