EtonHouse Community Fund
The EtonHouse Community Fund was founded on the Group’s strong belief in the importance of education and the spirit of giving back to society. Every child regardless of his or her background should have access to good quality education. The charity was launched to celebrate the 20th anniversary of EtonHouse on the 22nd of October 2015.
The EtonHouse Community Fund Limited is a Registered Charity approved by the Commissioner of Charities in Singapore and set up with the following objectives:
- To advance the cause of education, whether general, professional or technical by providing scholarships, grants, aids and financial assistance to all and in particular the poor, needy and underprivileged.
- To improve the accessibility of affordable, high-quality early childhood education and to contribute to enhancing the standards of pre-school curriculum, pedagogy and the teaching profession.
- To advance causes contributing to the learning and holistic development of children and youth, recognising and enhancing their abilities, promoting respect and empowerment, providing multilingual and multi-cultural exposure for the young and preparing them for the challenges of global citizenship.
- To promote and foster community spirit, participation and development.
- To aid, assist and give relief in any manner and to any extent to any charitable institution whose object or objects are similar to or comparable with the objectives of the Community Fund.
Get in touch with us if you’d like to know more about the EtonHouse Community Fund.
View below a recap of the projects the EtonHouse Community Fund has undertaken in the past.