EtonHouse Vision & Mission
EtonHouse is committed to the pursuit of excellence and leadership in educational services and practice.
EtonHouse will meet its vision through:
- empowering each individual to be an enthusiastic life-long learner and a confident global citizen of the future
- a curriculum focused on pedagogical integrity and research based best practice
- acknowledging and responding to each learner's potential
- an authentic partnership with families and the community
- continual evaluation, improvement and quality assurance across the organization
School Culture Statement
The Culture of EtonHouse International School is built on two main pillars:
- Our concept of Who We Are (the type of people we want to be as individuals, as a group of people, as citizens)
- Our Philosophy of Learning
At EtonHouse International School, we are a respectful, principled and caring community, providing a collaborative, stimulating and challenging environment where inquiry, innovation and life-long learning are nurtured.
Our School Culture is based in the IB Learner Profile; to be
- Integrity (principles, respect)
- Value adding
- Compassion (care)
- Innovation (risk taking, creativity)
- Global Citizenship (responsible citizenship)
The International Baccalaureate Mission Statement
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.