The Principal will be responsible in leading the team in the execution of professional duties and responsibilities to meet the financial, curriculum and operations requirements of the school.
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Principal of the School, the successful candidate will have the responsibility to carry out the following duties to
Strategic planning & leadership
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational plans of the school;
- Lead the strategic and operational development of the school;
- Develop and maintain the high quality image of the school in the community;
- Provide overall pedagogical leadership in the school;
- Determine and maintain discipline and the positive reinforcement of the EtonHouse teaching philosophy;
- Represent the school to internal and external stakeholders;
Compliance & standards
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and accreditation standards at the school;
- Plan, deliver and continually assess the school’s academic curriculum and its teaching & learning standards;
- Develop and maintain a positive school ethos;
- Ensure best practices and processes are in place that the school delivers a high quality of education.
- Carry out the day-to-day operations and management of the school;
- Manage the budget, resources and facilities of the school;
- Support the marketing team in driving student enrolments;
- Build and facilitate cohesive appropriate relationships and contact between parents and staff of the school;
- Lead the selection of teaching staff;
- Monitor and review teachers’ performance and standards;
- Oversee the relevance and quality of the academic, pastoral and after-school activities provided for the students.
Who we are looking for:
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Care and / or Education from an approved institution, with Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Leadership and Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching or its equivalent
- At least 5 years teaching experience in a pre-school with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- High EQ, matured, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates may forward their detailed CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current location and availability date.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.