This position will be involved in all aspects of brand management and communications including research, planning, executing, reporting, liaising with agencies and event organisation. He or She will work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the brand guidelines are followed and support the development of campaigns to attract, engage and convert prospects to customers. The incumbent should have excellent communication (verbal and written) and people skills, with a strong analytical and creative mind. Experience in design communications is important to succeed in this role.
Job Role & Responsibilities
Assist with the planning, implementation and marketing of events such as conferences, open days, student recruitment drives, PR and communications
Content and Communications
- Assist in the development of marketing and communication materials
- Ensure consistency and quality standards across all communication touchpoints
- Create and curate content to support inbound marketing strategies
Advertising and Marketing
- Assist in the design and development of marketing and advertisement materials which involves providing creative inputs and coordinating with publishing houses
- Monitor competitor activities and campaigns ad develop insights and analytics on competitive benchmarking
- Strategise and assist with the development and management of social and digital campaigns
- A Degree or diploma in marketing / communications with 2 years of related work experience in a similar profession
- Ability to work autonomously in a fact paced environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Skills, knowledge and experience of Web 2.0
- Knowledge and skills in search and social marketing
- Design skills will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates may forward their detailed CV with recent photograph to [email protected], stating current location and availability date.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.