EtonHouse Box Of Joy 2017
Christmas is around the corner and the ‘Box of Joy’ is back for the second year! Last year, thanks to your generosity we collected 1,200 boxes that were distributed to 12 charities. Your kindness brought joy to the lives of many children, some of whom have never received a gift before.
As we usher in the festive season, involve your entire family to create a ‘Box of Joy’, all in the spirit of giving back to those who need it more this festive season.
How to pack your Box of Joy?
1. Take any old shoe box or any gift box.
2. Wrap the box but remember to wrap the lid separately. Be as creative as you want!
3. Pack useful and educational materials in the box. Your gifts should be new; not used and old toys.
4. Label your box and indicate the age group for which the gift is for. You can also use our label found in page 2 of this flyer – Box of Joy 2017
5. Drop it off at any EtonHouse campus by 15 December 2017.
Let us celebrate the spirit of giving and spread the joy!
An initiative brought to you by EtonHouse Community Fund, an independent charity committed to supporting underprivileged children in Singapore.